- Visit http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link at the top menu bar
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Continue”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card detail.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter "OTP code" sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule.
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Requery interface below the page, then Requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
For support, contact email@example.com